SaskWatch Research® welcomes teenagers on our online panel. Most teenagers appreciate having their opinion valued and enjoy participating in online surveys. They also treasure the rewards they earn. We understand that, as a parent or guardian, you may have some concerns about your teenager's Internet use and wish to find out more about who we are and what we do. We hope that the information contained on this page will help. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to answer any question.
Insightrix Research is a research company that owns and manages SaskWatch Research®, a panel of people of all ages who wish to take part in online surveys. Our clients consist mostly of companies or branches of the government who are looking for the opinions of consumers regarding the products or services they offer. We help our clients collect people's opinions by inviting the members of our online panel to complete their surveys. The opinions we collect help companies develop new products, make existing ones better, and improve customer service. They also assist governments and non-profit organizations in advancing laws and policies that are in the public interest.
SaskWatch Research® prides itself on offering quality research services. We are a gold seal member of the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association (MRIA) and, as such, we abide by the Code of Conduct and Good Practice for Members of the MRIA. When anyone participates in research conducted by our company, or by any other corporate member of the MRIA, they can be assured that:
- They will always be told the research company's name and the nature of the study.
- They can verify that the research they have been invited to participate in is legitimate by obtaining the contact information of the research director that is conducting the study.
- They will not be sold anything or asked for money.
- They are entitled to know the approximate duration of the interview.
- Their decision to participate in a study, answer specific questions, or discontinue their participation will be respected without question.
- They are assured that the highest standards of professional conduct will be upheld throughout all stages of the study.
The topics of our surveys can vary widely, depending on our clients. We always review any survey prior to inviting our members to complete it. We will require your consent before inviting your teenager to complete a survey that may contain potentially sensitive matters. Your consent will also be required for product testing or participation in a focus group.
We, at SaskWatch Research®, take our responsibilities and anyone's trust very seriously. We have many measures in place to keep any panel member's information private and confidential. We are even more concerned with privacy issues when the member is a teenager and will never ask them for more information than the strict minimum we require in order to send them the surveys and their rewards.